Thursday, October 2, 2014

Preface by Tyler Pursch

Welcome! Today marks the beginning of my online book reviews!
Many of you may know me from my personal blog "Tyler's Territory" right here!
"Many of you" is actually pretty liberal compared to the stats. Looking at you, handful of Americans and guy in Germany!
Check it out sometime! Please? Come on. Please? Just...come on, please? For me?
It's chalk full of my personal musings, Frank Sinatra throwbacks, and rants from an aspiring writer in his tiny Spokane apartment. 
I digress.
I've begun this book review blog due to overwhelming demand *cough* and the shackles of Facebook post longevity, or lack thereof. You see, once a post is longer than a paragraph long, the typical Facebook lurker will simply pass it by without a care in the world, thus rendering my thoughts unread and meaningless. 
The problem here isn't the word's meaninglessness, but rather my having to limit my word count in an attempt to give my thoughts on said novel, and still attract the eye of someone scrolling past.
I've become fed up with this method, however, and it ceases at once!
I'll now be able to give my full review of a book, unhindered and...well, probably still unheard.
Without further ado, sit back, relax, and follow along with me on this literary journey! 
I'll post which books I'll be reading next, so participate as you please!
The first few will be transferred from my Facebook, so there won't be much in the way of real reviewing until a five or six books in. 
Feel free to leave suggestions and you'll see it reviewed, with acknowledgements!
If you see a review you disagree with, comment back and I'd be happy to hear you out.
Admittedly, there are important and sometimes vital pieces of a book I miss or ignore.
Or, give me your review! Love to hear your feedback as always!

Lates,
Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment